When it comes to TV-series, I think I was like most girls. Once a week me and my friends sat down with a big bowl of popcorn and followed Dawson and his gang in Dawson's Creek. And of course, we hade a crush on a character in the series. I can only speculate why I liked Dawson's Creek but I guess it was about kids in the same age as us, sometimes with similar problems, so we could relate to the characters. I can't say that i have followed as many series as some of my friends with follow four or five different series and can't stand missing one single episode. Me on the other hand can get by with missing an episode or two.
What I can remember from my childhood I didn't follow a series then either. From when I was about 15 I spent most of my time with the horses and my friends in stable. But if I would ask my parents they would say that I always watcht TV, and especcialy when I was younger. Most of all I liked english TV-series, and that made me allot better at english than my classmates. A win-win situation as I see it!
Now a days I don't follow TV-series anymore, I don't have the time, and on my spare time I want to do onther things. But still, sometimes the best thing is to just spend an evening in front of the TV with the ones you love and like and talk and wonder about all the strange things that they show on TV now! It was better when I was young!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
It was kind of funny as I read your text because it could have easily been me writing it myself.
SvaraRaderawhen it comes to the paragraphing(P1-3) I'm confused. Don't know what's bothering me, maybe it's just the fact that I would have prefered P2 first...Just to get it in order (time).
In P1, three rows from thew end: the word "with": sounds better with "who"... refering to person.
Over all a easy to read text. Nice work:)
Hello Jenny!
SvaraRaderaI’m sorry but a have mixed things up and given my opinion to the wrong text in blog assignment 2.
That’s typical for me I think. But know I think I have understood things right so here comes my opinion.
Your text was easy to read and I could recognize myself in many parts. I can agree with you that there are funnier things to do at the spare time than watch TV, but as you say, sometimes it’s lovely to see a good film. I think your topics are good and in the right order to make your text easy to understand.
You have done a couple of spelling mistakes like for instance, now a days and onther that should be nowadays and other but that’s just small things.
I good text I think!
Have a nice day! /Åsa